Game Developer | Creative Director | Digital Artist | Animator
Leah is the CCO of Ker-Chunk Games and leads art production and creative universes for original IPs and client work. She excels at creating unique stories expressed through character animation and understanding the challenges of creating new ideas for already established brands.
Leah was the character designer and animator for PrinceNapped, a puzzle game to rescue a prince which Apple featured under “New Games We Love” and “Great on iPhone X”. She was the Game Content Producer and technical artist for Call Me Phrasy! which was also held a featured spot on the app store. She worked on the color palettes and accessibility packs for Nimblitz, the latest game launched by Ker-Chunk. She also created the art for Rainbow Tree Stickers for imessages to normalize the representation of LGBTQIA families and was the director and artist for Puppet Minis, an inclusive 2D animated character pack, on the Unity asset store.
– Character, Narrative, and Visual Direction
– 3D modeling in programs such as Maya, Zbrush, and 3ds Max
– 2D and 3D Animation
– Video Editing
– Creative Design and Marketing
– Our team uses Unity3D, DeltaDNA, AWS, G-Suite, Adobe Suite, Jira, and Autodesk products
– Unity 3D Certified Developer (2016)